New Texas partners are eligible for reduced pricing on WordFlight
Students who start using WordFlight by March can see results in foundational reading skills by the end of this school year.
WordFlight Fills a Critical Gap in Grades 3-8 Reading Programs
WordFlight uses a proven learning model aligned to the Science of Reading to develop students’ decoding and automatic word recognition skills, to help them reach fluency. It is the only solution to specifically address automatic word recognition—the best predictor of fluency.
The quick Screener that identifies students who struggle with foundational reading skills.
The Diagnostic that provides visibility into each student’s development of decoding, generalization and automatic word recognition skills.
The online Instructional Program that leverages game-like technology to enable varied practice for automatic word recognition.
Teacher-directed lesson plans support explicit instruction in a multi-tiered system of support framework plus reporting and management tools help monitor progress.
The special promotional discount for new Texas customers includes:
- Purchase a 2023-24 subscription now and receive the rest of the 2022-23 school year for free (savings of 33%).
- The site license covers all students within a school building.
- It includes two years of professional learning:
- Spring 2023: One product training session and one tailored Professional Learning session.
- 2023-24 school year: Three professional learning days throughout the year.